Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Do Not Poke The Crabs...


This will be very brief since I have no idea what to say. Both of these were shot in Baltimore last Thursday when we were there for the ball game. The top photograph was shot in a market (I don't remember the name) we stopped at. It has been heavily worked in Photoshop, I hope you like it. The nest photograph is of my best friend L.L. Cool Shane we were sitting in a restaurant in the inner harbor and when I noticed how the sun struck him from the side I decided to try a few shots. Of course being Shane this turned into an ordeal as he begins to pose and make faces.

2 comments:

Woody said...

Cool Photos...I like the shot of your son..

I know which market your talking about, I was there last summer but can't think of the name of the place...

Anonymous said...

Good shot of Shane. The market picture is cool, one of those good places to eat.