Monday, June 2, 2008

Seward, Alaska Eagle Video, 3RD Try...

WOW! that was quick and painless this morning. This is the third time I have tried to post this video, is was going to be the last time also. Linda edited it a different way making it much smaller witch allowed it to upload very fast.

Now I guess I should tell you about the video, it was taken in Seward, Alaska last June. I had a whole post typed up for this and lost it after the multiple tries. This eagle was eating a fish in the bay, I recorded the video using a mono pod to steady the recorder. In one of my earlier post there is a photograph of this eagle in black and white that Shane took. I guess now that this seems to be working I can start uploading more videos.

I planned to make a larger post, but with the nice weather and a lack of audience participation, I see them getting shorted in the future.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That short video was great. But any thing you show on this site is great. Keep up the good work. Sgt.Brad Myers

Woody said...

Nice Video Brad, I followed your advice on cropping. Check out my photos...

Anonymous said...

Nice video, just like Alaska great wildlife shoots. Tell Linda she did a great job on the video.

Brad Myers said...

Thanks guys, this is the only video I shot on the whole trip. Linda used this most of the time while Shane and I shot the DSLR's. I need her to show me how she edits them so I may upload many more. We have glaciers, sea mammals, Denali and of course many, many bears.

Sparky, check out the other site I answered the question you had about your mother.

Woody said...

Brad,

Thanks for the comments. I also always check out your sites everyday as well. I try to leave comments when I can..I don't want to sound like an idiot half the time by repeating the same comments..

Can't wait to see the Dover Photos..