Friday, June 6, 2008

A Couple More From Dover...


With nothing else ready, today's two photographs come from Dover last Saturday. The top photo was taken during the National anthem and the other was of the first caution. The pictures were taken from the end of turn four.

Now I need to find time to prepare photos for next week and beyond. I still have plenty from Armed Forces Day including a good weeks worth of posting on the photographer that was there. Tomorrow I will be shooting allot as Engine Company 17 in Washington D.C. is renamed in honor of the late Jackson Gerhart. I should also get some photos from child's dream weekend at WEFR also.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to post any of the best race team out there GO #24

Woody said...

A true Earnhardt fan would never post any pics of the #24...

Have fun down In DC Brad..Can't wait to see those pics..

Unknown said...

Brad,

If you run into an old crusty LT from DC by the name of Crosgove (Tim) Jones tell him I said HI!!

Also give everyone at WEFR my reguards. I was looking at trying to get home for Child's Dream but we are going to Philly June 26 to July 1 to see all my family.

But I have vacation planned for the end of Fair week in July and I plan on coming to Shippensburg so I hope I get to see your and the family!

Cincy Bill

Anonymous said...

OK Brad,,
It was great to see you over the weekend. As I told you today you would like comments look out OK
Bradley Charles Myers,,get up the street,,,
Plus that was a great picture of the "88 CAR"

Stacey Olson said...

Great race photos.. thanks for your support while my pc was down.. everyones kindness helped to pass the time..