Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yellowstone's Lower Falls...

Last week I mentioned that it was time to change thing up a little on the site. The last three weeks I posted nothing but wildlife photographs and I know there is some out there like me that could look at them all the time and need nothing else, but some of you probably get bored with them. Yesterday's post was requested by my nephew and with the other things I shot before heading west is was easy to come up with some post for the week.

Today's was just being lazy and not feeling like working up a photograph. The video was shot on October 3, with my phone. I mentioned in a post last month that I got a phone with a 3.2 meg video feature and while out west I played with it some. This was taken from high above the lower falls in Yellowstone. I also shot one from the bottom of the falls that I thought was great. I turned the phone the other direction so I could get the whole falls in not realizing that when I downloaded it you would have to turn your head to the side to see the video correctly. I never claimed to be a rocket scientist.

3 comments:

kjpweb said...

You have little chance of boring me with Wildlife! ;)
Cheers, Klaus

Coy Hill said...

I would have to echo Klaus' comment!

I am impressed with this video! I had no idea that cell phones had came so far with video function!

Nice photoshoot you did with Logan. Great job capturing the flintlock firing. I had to look twice at the first shot to notice the sparks falling in and around the pan just before the powder ignited, cool!!

Anonymous said...

WOW... It is amazing the quality of the phone video. I also have not been bored with your wildlife photos. They have been great.