Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yellowstone Coyote...

This is another scheduled post from Jackson Hole, we will only have the net for a couple more days so I am trying to get the weeks post in. Like yesterday's post this was done Monday evening. Once I get back home I will start posting in the mornings every day again. This coyote was shot from the window of the truck Sunday afternoon while leaving Yellowstone. He spent some time staring at the ground like there was food at that spot but he never pounced on anything, he just walked away after about five minutes. Once I get home I will work on some wolf and elk sparring photos to put up. I didn't mention before but we have hooked up with some people we met in the past and made some new friends we met through Yellowstone.net. Yellowstone.net is a forum on Yellowstone and other parks and wildlife, we all have are cars marked so we can tell each other apart. One of our old friends Bill recently retired from the LA County fire department, we got to go on a little adventure with him and his wife. We also met another nice person Idaho Bill, he was helpful and passed some of his knowledge onto us. Only a few people are *^%$'s like the bear lady, may she be eaten this week by one of the wolves.

4 comments:

kjpweb said...

Being behind in commenting - my laudatory goes to all of the 4 latest post. Great images - each and everyone of them. That Bison rolling around is priceless!
Good work!
Cheers, Klaus

SaraG said...

Beautiful photo!

DeniseinVA said...

What bear lady? She sounds a doozy? I'll have to go back and read more posts :) Well, I guess there's always one in a crowd but sounds like you have met some incredible people out there. Another fantastic photo. I am enjoying these so very much.

Flying Solo said...

Hello Bradley!
I know you didnt forget me :) I know you on tour to yellowstone, it happens that I havent much time with school and working but I'm seeing your photos everyday!
Btw: this one is awesome!
I wont forget you also!
Kisses