Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am back...

I am back today after spending the last 16 days out with with my friend and fellow Tower 2 partner Brian Bastinelli. I would like to thank Brian again for the opportunity to go out west and shoot wildlife with him. I am making this post before I leave so I can only assume that like last time I shot thousands of photographs. The plans were to shoot in Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, Glacier National Park and Choteau, Montana. If everything worked according to my plans a couple of weeks ago you viewed scheduled posts and last week you got to see some of what we were shooting when we had the net in Jackson Hole. If not there was a week with no post. With any luck I will have time to prepare some images for tomorrow. And by the way this little fawn photograph was taken in July in Clearfield County, Pa.

6 comments:

Woody said...

Welcome back my friend, glad you had a great time!

The photos were awesome that you took...

Anonymous said...

glad to see you could make it back....when ya leaving again with lil buckaroo

Leedra said...

Such a pretty fawn. Looking forward to your photographs from your trip.

SaraG said...

Welcome Home!! Can't wait to see the wonderful pictures you have taken on your 16 days out snapping pics!!
Take care.

DeniseinVA said...

This is a beautiful photograph, like all your photographs.

katieleigh said...

where do you find such beautiful wildlife and how do you get so close to it?