Friday, October 10, 2008

Yellowstone Big Horn...

Keeping with the theme I started two weeks ago I am posting a different animal again this day. This young big horn was shot just south of tower falls. It is a regular hang out for females and young big horn sheep. Every time I went to Yellowstone I have seen the sheep in this area and photographed them. You may have seen this sheep before on my site, but a few years younger.

Last day of daylight for the week and I thought it would never arrive. Only four years, four months and eight days to go before retirement. Will it ever get here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

another fabulous photo of the wildlife.

Ivar Østtun said...

Excellent shot. Hats off. Love the light :-)

Michele said...

Outstanding!! Bravo to another spectacular shot!

Ken Conger Photography said...

Nice tack sharp image. Like the eye contact and grass in the mouth too.

I only have 6 weeks to go for my retirement - hee hee. After 30 years figured it was time. As you know our professions are better suited for young folks.

Blue Skies.

Willard said...

Brad,

Excellent photo. Like you I counted the years and days in my final years of employment and I find that retirement is all that I had hoped for and more with the exception of more physical problems as I get older.

I actually spend most days with camera or camcorder in hand or working on images or video on the computer and there just isn't enough hours in the day.

I hope to meet you in elk county next year, if not before.

Leedra said...

It is always great we return and see the same, or even think we see the same animal. Great photo.

Coy Hill said...

Excellent photograph, but then all of your shots are excellent.

I'm really enjoying your Yellowstone series. You were really lucky to get such a good wolf shot, bloody chest and all!

Flying Solo said...

Too beautiful Bradley!
Why dont you put a countdown to you retirement day here?

Senators Fans Unite said...

Great shot