Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yellowstone River Eagle Continued...





Today's photographs are continued from yesterday's. With that said there is not much left to say other than the nine photos of the eagle over the last two days were taken in a span of two seconds. I hope you enjoyed them and I will return to different animals from our trip tomorrow morning.

If anyone gets bored with the wildlife photos and wants to see something different give me a shout out, I do have other things to get ready for posting, like the Washingtonburg event from Carlisle in September, the Renaissance fair and portraits of my nephew firing his flint lock rifle. Of course I also have plenty more from the west trip including landscapes and a few short videos (they are not all wildlife). I am also hoping to get out and shoot the fall colors and the farmers bringing in their crops.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been enjoying your wildlife pictures from Yellowstone.

Anonymous said...

Hey uncle brad is there any way you could put that flintlock picture on

Brad Myers said...

Logan, I will put them up, the whole series of you firing the weapon. Sorry but yesterday I used the scheduled posting and did all of next weeks, so look for them the following Monday.

DeniseinVA said...

Brad I am living through your incredible wildlife photos, these eagles are awesome. Great, great shots!

Leedra said...

I especially like the last photograph of the 2nd post in the series. I think they are all good, but that one is my favorite.

It looks like you had a great trip.