Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sunday Services...

I know today is not Sunday but I don't post on the weekends so you will have to have Sunday services on a Thursday. This is the same Amish church on Duncan Road that the parking garage came from for yesterdays post. The large building in the center of the photo is the church, the two smaller buildings to the left of the church would be the his and hers bathroom. For you city slickers out there we call them outhouses. This church actually has two separate parking garages, the one on the left that was yesterday's image and another one on the far side of the church.

Please remember to click on the photo to make it larger.

2 comments:

Haney said...

I like the panoramic of these shots

Brad Myers said...

Thanks Kevin, I would have like to have done more close up photos and these with the wide angle, but I didn't want to impose on the people. Maybe I can get there earlier next time.