Saturday, April 12, 2008

CAPS WIN GAME 1...

Okay I know I said I was done with the photographs of the Washington Capitals, I also said I lie sometimes. Those that look everyday, or most days know that the weekends I do not post, but this is a special occasion, practically a holiday.

Everyone knows the Caps opened the playoffs last night at home, if you don't you read none of my post in the past week. We jumped off to an early one goal lead then held a lead of 2-1 before the Flyers scored three goals in the second period to take a 4-2 lead into the final period. The Flyers were 30-1-1 during the regular season when leading after two periods. But now they are playing the Caps. Two goals by Mike Green a former Hershey Bear and the game winner by Alexander the Great and the Caps win game one by a score of 5-4.

Today's photograph was taken last Saturday but the end result is still the same CAPS WIN! Tonight the Bears are at home against the Flyers little sister. If we win we clinch a playoff berth. GO BEARS!

No comments: