Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kough's Quarry...

Today's photograph was taken this past Friday on a road trip. Linda had places she wanted me to take her and I figured it was a good time to take the camera and look for things to shoot. When I stopped at this location I managed to get about 20 shots off before a truck pulled in and informed me I was trespassing and had to leave. I understood why he wanted me to leave and appreciate the fact that he was civil with me but I didn't understand his question of why are you taking pictures. For one thing my camera does not take pictures, it records images.

I know there are people looking at my site that know the location of this place, so I let you post that. The rest of the week will be photographs from this place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this is on Rt.641 right outside of Newville on the Shippensburg Side,, Mrs Kough is a very nice lady,,

Brad Myers said...

That's the place Dale, there was a guy about my age came down from the farm on the other side of the road a little closer to Shippensburg and told me I had to leave.