Monday, April 21, 2008

I Can't Find A Paper...

I told you no hockey shots this week, bet you didn't believe me. This week will be shots from the a few block area around the Verizon Center in Washington. Before the game we took a short walk and I snapped a few as we went. Most of the images I got that day were taken from the hip or shoulder without looking through the viewfinder. All photos from DC were taken with the Nikon D70. Most of the photos from this week have a different post processing than I usually use. I don't know if that is good or bad, I hope you like them.

I told you know hockey shots, but I did not say anything about mentioning it. The Caps won on Saturday to put the series at 3-2 Flyers, they play again tonight in Philadelphia. The Bears, lets just say I am about to save ticket and gas money on them. The lost the last two in Wilkes-Barre bad, they got their butts kicked. I can't see them ever digging themselves out of the hole they are in. I have always liked Coach Woods and got angry when reading the comments about him in the paper, but after last nights interview with him I think he needs to go. I want a coach that says the team sucked we looked like crap and played even worse. They will be doing drills until the sun comes up. But he would rather make excuses. Next game Wednesday at the Giant Center, then we say goodbye to a number of the guys that will never be back.

3 comments:

Wagon Master In Training said...

Brad, I am sure that you like a little kid in a candy store with your camera down in DC. While I was driving around preparing for my tech exam, I drove every state street that ran into the Capitol Bldg. You would like the view whether it was 2 blocks away or 25 blocks away.

Wagon Master In Training said...

Oh, did you get any of the real estate papers while you were walking around?

Brad Myers said...

Not really WM but I could be in the right areas. Do you know anyone that could get me in the right places to take photographs? I would like to see some different neighborhoods and I want to shoot a station during their 24 hour tour. From shift change to meals, training, runs and with any luck even a job. Do you know anyone that can help me out with that one to? Hint, hint.

No real estate papers for me, I am staying put until retirement.