Tuesday, April 22, 2008

No Lunch Today...

Today's photograph was taken through the plate glass windows of a vacant restaurant a couple of blocks from the Verizon Center. While walking past I noticed the place was empty and was able to pre-visualize a final image. Yeah and if you buy that bull I have plenty more to feed you. I was really just looking for anything remotely interesting to shoot to give me something to post and this place looked interesting. As with yesterday's photo the post processing changes the image quite a bit, and I was happy with the final product.

While on Washington, the Caps kicked the Flyers all over the ice last night. That was the Capitals we have grown to love. Tonight is game seven of the series and if we play anything like last night it will be an easy victory. GO CAPS!

No comments: