Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yep More Katmai...

I did say I was going to revisit my Alaska photographs and you know with as much trouble as I have keeping this site up and running I am not going to publish more than one photo a day. On the bright side there is only one more day left this week for me to post bear photos. If you want to learn more about Katmai click the word to be taken to their National Park Service site. It is an awesome place.

I almost forgot to remind everyone it is Thursday and that means a new post on Shane's site, please stop by and visit him and don't be afraid to leave a comment if you like or hate what you see.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

Keep the bear pictures coming, really enjoy the bears. Brings back when I was there.

shane said...

awesome pictures and what do you mean by hat my pictures there is nothing to hate they are all wonderful.

bobshank said...

Hi Brad! I am so glad you posted the link to Katmai National Park. I've heard a lot about this wonderful place and your photos inspired me to check it out further. The link you provided was extremely helpful and informative. Perhaps someday I will be able to visit there to photograph the bears.