Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2ND Anniversary Post...

Today's post is the second anniversary of my blog and post number 562. It is hard to believe I have been doing this for two years now. When I get out shooting subjects that I am really interested in it is easy to do, but when I don't get out much and I am searching for photos to upload this becomes very difficult. Today's post is a look back at the first photo I posted, the photos I posted on my first anniversary and a new photo for today. It is not an original idea as I got this from a post that Coy Hill at Country Captures made during his last anniversary.

The grizzly was photographed in July 2007 at Kat Mia, Alaska. That was the best vacation spot I have ever been, if you have never gone there save your money and make the trip sometime when the salmon are spawning. The bear viewing is just fantastic, it was an exciting experience that I nor my family will never forget. The two baseball photos were taken in Harrisburg last year at Metro Bank Park. It was the Senators final home game and thanks to a friend Shane and I got to set in the visiting teams dugout for a few innings. This years photos was taken last month in Benezette, Pa., this young whitetail deer was thankful the bad weather had passed and made the best of it to come out and feed.

I do not know what the next year will bring in photographic opportunities but I am planning a few trips and hope to make the best of my chances. Thanks to all the view the pages on a regular basis and to the occasional watcher. And an additional round of applause for those that comment from time to time, your feedback is encouraging and important to me. Don't forget it is Tuesday, that means another new post on my sons Shane's blog, please stop by and check it out.

5 comments:

Haney said...

Happy Two, Bradley. Keep up the good work, eventually we'll have to make another trip together.

Sparky said...

GREAT JOB. It is hard to believe I have been looking at pictures for two years. You have a lot of great shots. Keep up the great job.

poefusion said...

Congrats on your second year of blogging. Keep up the good work. Here's to many more blogging anniversaries. Have a great day.

Great pictures, btw.

Woody said...

Congrats on two my friend. One of these days you and I will need to get together and go shooting somewhere...

Ken Conger Photography said...

Happy Anniversary. Nice selection of images. Katmai is a special place and I hope to eventually work there in the future. Blue Skies.