Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Katmai Continued...

I mentioned yesterday that I would like to go back to Alaska sometime. We did the main part of the state, Anchorage, Fairbanks, Valdez, Seward and other places. We would like to take two more trips and do a cruise of the inner passage and I just recently found out about a place to drive to from Seattle that has fantastic wildlife and scenery that has moved high up my list of places to go. Next years vacation is already planned so I guess it will have to wait until 2011.

1 comment:

Willard said...

I am enjoying the Alaska photographs. I doubt that I will ever make it there, but it must be a very thrilling experience.

I also liked the post that had the old car interior photo. There is a lot of thought provoking writing there. I know that a few years before I left the PGC, I felt much the same way except that agency was changing so much that I was glad to go.