Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ox Bow Bend In The Fall...

This photograph was taken last fall at Ox Bow Bend, Grand Tetons. For me this is the most beautiful place in the world, I love everything about it from the Tetons Mountains to the moose, deer, river otters, eagles, beaver and many other wildlife species that call this home. The location is beautiful any time of the year but with the willows and aspen trees it is just amazing in the fall. Yes even with all the snow I could still live in this area. By the way that is a bull and three cow moose in the water.

It is Tuesday by now you know what that means, Shane has a new post.

1 comment:

bobshank said...

Hi Brad! That spot looks absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see Yellowstone myself some day, which might hopefully be next year. It's been a dream of mine for some time now. We saw the rescued bull elk last Thursday and I put two photos of him up on my blog. Thanks for posting the photos of Yellowstone, truly a magical and special place.