Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day...


I hope everyone out there knows that this is Veterans Day and that this is not serving as a reminder to you. I am a very patriotic person with great respect for our military past, present and future. On this day please take the time to thank the veterans you know, and the ones you don't know.

Last year I took this opportunity to acknowledge a number of my family members that have served this country, that post can be found at http://bradleymyersphotography.blogspot.com/2007/11/veterans-day.html you can also see more military post by clicking on the military label to the left.

These two photographs were taken this past September at the Washingtonburg event in Carlisle. I have said enough about the event that I will leave it go at that. By the way the top photograph is of General George Washington. In the future I will follow up with a few more on his encampment.

May God Bless the armed forces and thank you for everything you do to keep this country free and safe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS BRAD

Woody said...

Amen Brother, Well Said!

Anonymous said...

Right on, Brad. Well said and thanks to any vets that might read your blog.

Grizz

~Brenda said...

Thanks to all the Veterans!

Anonymous said...

Great post and thanks for your comment about mine. :-) I do appreciate all they do. I also appreciate all of the other armed forces that keep us safe at home - police, firemen, etc. May God bless all of you and keep you safe while you keep us safe.

Senators Fans Unite said...

Good Post!!!

As for the images both are good. I like the 'feel' of the second image. good work

Will