Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pa. Renaissance Faire Continued...


These photographs are a continuation of yesterday's Renaissance faire. The faire features good food, and great shows. If you go be sure and take in the multiple mud shows, the people that perform are some of the funniest around. If you have a camera and want to practice taking portraits this is also your place. Last year I photographed the girl playing this part also, I just wasn't happy with the way they turned out. It was one of those days that you download your images and say "what the hell was I thinking".

The hard part of shooting her is she is always up on a stump with the bright sky behind her. I don't know what it is about her but I am drawn to shoot her, maybe it is her costume or it could be the way she plays for the camera. Whatever it is I just really enjoy photographing her.

5 comments:

Flying Solo said...

You naughty!
She's prety and I love her makeup :)

Ivar Østtun said...

I like this old clothing a lot. Great shots, Bradley. I am still laughing at the lady with the long yellow hair ;-D

Anonymous said...

These are cool shots young Luke...

I see you have been using the force.

The force will bring you what you are looking for....

Obi wan

Anonymous said...

These photos and the ones below are great! I haven't been to the Renaissance Fair out here in a while. These reminded me of how much I liked it.

indicaspecies said...

Very interesting photographs. Thanks for sharing.