Monday, November 3, 2008

Pa. Renaissance Faire...


These photographs were taken at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. The fair is held at the Mount Hope Estate & Winery every year from August through October. is event has been held for years but we had never attended for one reason or another. Last year I reluctantly agreed to attend this event with my family. Much to my surprise I really liked it, enough that we went twice this year.

The first photo is the Queen, "Long live the Queen". The second photograph is of this attractive lady I came across my first time there this year. I was simply smitten by her, I don't know if it was her long golden hair or her enormous, well you can see for yourself.

5 comments:

Michele said...

LOL... great post. Yes, I'm sure it was her umm... long golden hair.

Your photography is nice... I enjoy coming here!

Woody said...

Brad,

I think it was her moustache that you liked the best. LOL

poefusion said...

Good Morning, Brad~ I love your photos. You've captured the essence of what these Renaissance Fairs can be. Like you, I hadn't gone to one of these and when my daughter went on a school trip to see this she loved it. I think we went in 2006, 2007 and both times I enjoyed myself. I especially liked the jousting they demonstrated. Did you get a chance to see that? It's worth your time and effort if you haven't. Again, nice photos. Have a nice day.

~Brenda said...

The “Queen” looks very theatrical and the 2nd photo made me laugh!

Flying Solo said...

LOL
Fantastic!!!!!!!