Monday, November 24, 2008

Bison Monday...

Like the title? Yes I know real original, but I really didn't know what to type in today. That seems to be happening more and more these days. The photo and video were taken on October 2, 2008 in Yellowstone. These buffalo were crossing the Yellowstone river and it is always great to capture any of the animals in the water. Like the other videos this was shot with my cell phone, it only last 17 seconds, but if you have never seen the bison in the water take a look.

The sad thing about uploading the videos onto blogger is they always come out this size. After I download them from my phone to the computer and watch them they are much larger, making for a better picture. The other bad part is I can only make them load to the left and not centered like the photos.

6 comments:

Ken Conger Photography said...

Always something special about seeing bison. Thx for sharing. Blue Skies.

Brian Bastinelli said...

NIce video. I forgot about that um...what can I call her?..that was making all the noise there....

Opps how'd she fall off that cliff? LOL

kjpweb said...

Wonderful! I hope to be shooting some, too pretty soon!
Cheers, Klaus

Ivar Østtun said...

A great animal, Bradley.
And yes it is difficult to find titles for the postings.

Coy Hill said...

I sympathize completely with your dilemma Brad. Not being the particularly verbose type myself many times I set down to make a post and cannot think of anything much to say. The river crossing is a perfect setting for this bison shot, they are awesome animals! I have really enjoyed your Yellowstone trip.

Leedra said...

Neat! Cell phone? I didn't know that one.