Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kough's Quarry Continued...


I thought I would bring a little color into your lives today, and I just happened to process them this way so that's what you get. This is the small shed that can be seen on the right side of yesterday's photograph. I took this with my wide angle lens just a few feet away from the building. If you look close to the top photo you can see a label through the broken door. That label peaked my interest and upon further investigation this is what I found.

I like the black and whites better than the color photos, there is just something about my black and whites that is missing contrast or depth. I guess I will just keep trying and posting until I get it right. Or until I get to old to try and die.


One more day from Kough's and then I have an assortment of images planned for next week and the week after. For you train buffs there will be trains shots coming in the next couple of weeks also.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great,,
yes Wednesday afternoon I took the long way home from Huntsdale to Ship,Ridge Road and seen 3 or 4 deer and was looking for my camera . it was laying on my desk at home,,made a few stops just to look through the woods,,
GREAT TRIP,,

Brad Myers said...

I get tired of driving the highway and being in all the traffic and stupid people. It is nice to travel the back roads. But I never go anyplace without my camera, even work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brad,

Nice picture of station 8.
See you in a few.

Doug

Brad Myers said...

Thanks Doug but I don't think Station 8 is this nice. Are you coming back this tour?