Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Reflections...

No before any of you get happy thinking I am going away and reflecting on the past, I am not. I would never let anyone off that easy. I like to make you suffer. This is another shot from Philadelphia and now that I look at it today I wonder, is this the rear of yesterdays building. We walked one street from the Franklin Institute towards city hall. Once near city hall we crossed a block or two before heading back to the train station, looking at the opening in the top of the building makes me think it is the same building. I am really glad I seen that this morning because I had no idea going into this what to type.

4 comments:

Chuck said...

Very nice.

Good guess work on the building. It is the Comcast center (Home of the evil empire). Enter Darth Vader breathing sounds here.

Thank you Wikipedia.

Woody said...

Great Photo Brad!

Woody said...

Brad,

Question I just thought of, How do you get the borders on your photos?

Brad Myers said...

Woody, in photoshop duplicate the image, on the top go to image, select canvas size and put in the number you want. I normally use 1, go to text for what you want it to say and the shadowing is done in the layer, layer style. Just play around until you like it. I hope this helps.