Friday, September 26, 2008

Small Job In Ocean City, Maryland...



These photographs were taken July 24, 2008 while vacationing in Ocean City, Maryland. We were on the beach passing ball when I heard the sirens, I really didn't think much of it, but they kept coming and coming. At one point my wife asked if it was getting the best of me and it was. Shorty after we headed back to the condo, I could hear chatter on the scanner and more sirens coming. Sooo I decided to follow them. It took me to South Bay Drive and Light House Avenue in northern O.C. The fire was knocked down and the jakes were wrapping up so I snapped a few photographs and chatted with a couple of the guys. It turned out a light fixture in the bathroom ceiling shorted and extended to the attic. They said there was a good smoke condition on arrival and one line was used to control the blaze.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. It is hard to sit and listen to sirens go by.

DeniseinVA said...

Very interesting post, and your usual first class photos :)

kjpweb said...

Can't let a fire go, huh? :)
Liked the "looking at you shot, too!
Cheers, Klaus