Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Should Survive Another Season...


What to post? When I went to bed last night I was going to post these shots, when I got up this morning I was going to post a couple of photos from Monday's AA baseball game, but when I uploaded the photos they were the deer anyways, I am soooo confused.

From all our recent weekend and day trips I got a bunch of photographs ready to post to carry me over to my trip and to make life easier. Then I don't know what to post except for on Sky Watch day. It also means photos are not posted when they occur, but then you are not looking at my site like a news paper you are looking for the photos and to read my worldly wisdom. Can you tell when I don't know what to write? I have to admit I never have a plan ahead of time, when I sit down I just start typing what pops into my head. For those that know me well, it is a scary thought.

This little guy was found eating along the side of the road one early morning in Clearfield County. He was polite enough to keep eating and look up occasionally while I photographed him. I wonder if he has any idea how much joy I got from watching him that morning.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last picture he is laughing at you. Saying look at this guy watching me eat. And as for what you write just keep typing away.

kjpweb said...

Gorgeous portraits! Love the detail!
Cheers, Klaus

Woody said...

Great shots Brad. Especially the last one...

Haney said...

Worldly Wisdom?

Willard said...

Brad,
Just getting into posting and checking the blogs again after the big trip.

I like the young buck photographs a lot and your commentary as well. If he can survive this year he may well grow a nice rack next. I have seen a buck go from a sub 3" spike to an eight point in one year.

Anonymous said...

great pictures. Colors are great

Lilli & Nevada said...

what a fantastic shot i love that last one. so close

Leedra said...

Love both of them!

2sweetnsaxy said...

Great shots! The last one looks like you caught him laughing.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love your photos!!