Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4 Point Mule Deer...

This young four point mule deer was shot in Yellowstone between Mammoth and Roosevelt one morning last week. I did get the chance to shoot some larger mule deer that will be posted at a later date, but this was the first one I got and I like the photograph so I chose this one for today. I bet these are not the type of photos you were expecting to see from Yellowstone. When I get the chance to see what is usable I will work up some of the elk and wolves. No bear shots yet so don't hold your breath.

5 comments:

SaraG said...

Beautiful picture. Someday I would like to travel to Yellowstone and take photo's!
Take care and I look forward to seeing more of your pictures!!

Ivar Østtun said...

I think I should come over and join you. You are lucky to have all these animals. Well done :-)

Leedra said...

Great photo. Hope you have better luck than I did while at Yellowstone in 1998.

Ken Conger Photography said...

Looking forward to seeing the wolves and elk battle images. Glad you had a good time. Blue Skies.

DeniseinVA said...

Never did see any mule deer on last year's trip, or wolves. Heard them early one morning, it was an awesome way to greet the day. Beautiful picture.