Monday, September 15, 2008

Harrisburg Baseball...


Today's two photographs come from the Harrisburg Senators and Bowie Baysox baseball game in Harrisburg on Labor day. Once again I would like th thank Frank for the awesome seats and for corrupting my son, LOL. Harrisburg won the ball game 13-7. I would rather see a game like this any day than a pitchers dual, the two teams combined to hit five home runs in the game. When I got these photos ready a week ago, I desaturated the color and made a few adjustments to the first photo. I liked it then but now that I am posting it on the web I really don't like what I did, you be the judge. That's all for today, it's off to work.

6 comments:

Woody said...

Hey Brad,

Cool Photos. I like them alot better then my baseball photos I took the other week and a month ago down in Philadelphia.

Have a safe tour!

Anonymous said...

I like them. The first is pretty cool. It kind of grews on you the more you look at it.

kjpweb said...

Good shots - both of them.
For the postwork - all a matter of taste. But I think it's alright!
Cheers, Klaus

Anonymous said...

great shots of the game. The second picture is my fav. Looks like you were in the outfield with him.

Senators Fans Unite said...

Brad,

Nice shots. I agree with Klaus on the post processing - matter of taste. I processed a few like that and just like yours they turned out fine.

Saw you shooting over in the other photo well. I shot the game from the first base photo well. Check out my site: http://www.senatorsfansunite.blogspot.com/

Will

Flying Solo said...

OH Wow! I like that bum!! LOL