Monday, September 1, 2008

College Football Monday...


With the way my last few weeks have gone I though it might be nice to have a little fun today. With that in mind and the college football season starting this past weekend I figured what better way to do that than football Monday.

When we stopped at the PSU campus a few weeks ago, Joe Paterno just happened to see us and asked for our assistance. He said at my age I can't run out onto the field like I used to would you guy please help me out, when we reach the fans you can quit carrying me but stay close just in case I go to fall. Since he asked nice enough Linda and Shane agreed to help. His other request was for the help of Shane "Twinkle Toes" Myers, Heisman Trophy winner to help his team out. He said they don't have the luxury of playing Sweeney Day School every week like they do on their home opener and would "Twinkle Toes" carry the ball for him. Like all good Notre Dame fans "Twinkle" said bite me and moved on.

Now before any of you go having a fit about this remember it is all in good fun, sit back, relax, take a deep breath and conserve your energy for those couple of games Penn State will play against a real college team.

5 comments:

Ken Conger Photography said...

Too funny. Like the shot with your son! He has captured the pose.

Anonymous said...

It would have been nice to see Shane with his finger up like Joe Pa. Joe Pa, was letting everybody know what you have forgot. The Engine Company is Number 1.

WMIT

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Nice story, I got a laugh out of it.

Anonymous said...

Brad,

I liked your story with the pics.

Just keep doing what you are and we will enjoy.

Grizz

Woody said...

So Brad, you were not up at PSU recently were you?? Seems someone stole JoePa's glasses right off his face....

: )