Thursday, September 25, 2008

Here's Looking At You...

It is hard to write something to go with a photograph when you are preparing the post and uploading them in advance like I am this week. I was going to leave the site empty while away from the net but for those of you that stop every day I wanted to have something ready for you and I have finally gotten a good size audience so I don't want to lose you know. With any luck I will be posting live next week with new stuff. I almost forgot, this small first year buck was taken on a back road in Elk County in August. It is amazing how much you can shoot in one weekend there. I can't wait to go back and shoot some more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicely done. deer are fun to photo. I can not wait to see pictures from your trip.

Leedra said...

He sure is cute too! Maybe you will see him again, and show us how much he has grown. I plan on the pre-post stuff when I go on vacation next month.

DeniseinVA said...

Oh my, what soulful eyes he has. Just love this photo.