Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yes I know I Need These With Snow...


I really do want to get these deer in the snow but I keep checking the SNP site and Skyline Drive is closed because of snow. They will open it up sometime and when they do I will make a trip south. This spike is the same buck that I posted before grooming and sparring with a larger buck. The other buck may be the same but I did not compare photos to see. I hope to be adding some new photos to post later this month with trips still planned for SNP, Benezette, Conowingo Dam and a trip to Bombay Hook in hopes of catching some red foxes during there mating season.

Since it is Thursday how about stopping by Shane's blog for a new entry.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

Park at the gate and walk in... Nice pictures of the deer. It most real be nice down there.

Willard said...

Hi Brad,

It looks like the central district of the park where Big Meadows is, is open now. I thought about going this weekend, but the camcorder is away for service and it is supposed to storm again Sunday, so that sort of rules that day and Monday out anyway.

You have an excellent series of fire photos also. You know how to capture the drama of the moment.

KaHolly said...

wow!