Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year, New Photos...


On January 5 I decided to brave the cold and go to Wildwood lake in hopes of getting my first shutter releases of the new year. I found that the birds were smarter than I was and with the exception of a flock of Canada geese, a few mallards and the occasional bird mixed in there were none to be found. The squirrels didn't seem to be effected by the cold and they were out and feeding. I wanted to shoot some video but the close proximity to two highways meant truck sounds that I didn't want.

6 comments:

Sparky said...

Great shots of these little guys. I have some shots when I had a box feeder. Can sit and watch them all day. Just remember Brad it doesn't get cold until the temperture drops below O

Jeff Sullivan said...

I really like these, Brad. Bitterly cold in south AL this a.m.!

Michael said...

Cute squirrels. I wonder where mine got to.

eileeninmd said...

Cute shots of the Squirrels.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I looked past your critter photo to enjoy all your photos. Kudos!

Janet said...

Looks like your year is off to a great start with such beautiful photos.