Friday, January 29, 2010

Michal Neuvirth...


A couple of weeks ago we took Shane to Arlington Virginia to see the Washington Capitals practice at the Kettler Iceplex. We all had a great time and got some autographs as a bonus. It was nice to finally get to take some hockey photos since the Bears like to show there fan appreciation by not allowing us to take our cameras to the games anymore (but then I have already complained about that a few times on here). These photos are of goalie Michal Neurvirth. He started the season at Hershey and once Varlamov returns he should be coming back to the Bears. He has played well at both places. I think what I like best about Neuvy is the huge smile he has when he is named a star of the game. He looks just like a big kid having a great time. But then at 21 I guess he is still a kid. Expect a few more hockey photos in the future from this trip.

Did I do something wrong? Since the week before Christmas my hits have been way down and the last two weeks everyone stopped commenting. I have even noticed that many people that were regulars have not even been looking. Did I offend someone in a post without knowing it? I am going to give it about another month to pick up before reducing my postings to two or three times a week.

5 comments:

Sparky said...

I'm still out here looking, sorry I haven't commented lately. Have just behind busy here at work. But I will comment today. How about some pictures of the Penguins hockey? Enjoy your site.

Unknown said...

Brad,

I try to look everyday. Haven't commented much but 20 comments on last Friday's post is pretty good!

Cincy Bill

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's this horrible bug that is going around and everyone is sick...well that's what's going on here at least. Love the pics!!!

Ranger said...

Just keep up the good work Brad. Great Pictures. Hopefully the weather will clear soon and it will be more pleasant to get outside.

Anonymous said...

Brad,
You missed being able to see Neuvy start on Sunday! Pretty good game, only giving up 1 goal. Thanks again for the tickets!

TJ