Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wyoming Aspens

Hello everyone and sorry for the late post. We left sunny Florida later than expected because we could not get out of the ocean and off the beach, 85 and sunny and we get home today and it is 36 with sleet and snow flurries. Aaaggggggggghhhhhhhhh I want to go back, but I have to wait 5 years one month and 19 days.

This photograph is a little different than I am used to posting. Occasionally you need to get a little artsy and deviate from the plan. Now I don’t want to get to artsy for fear of what people in Shippensburg might say about me or even what BGC might say. But you know I have to take chances and record other types of images to grow as a person and photographer. Are you all really buying that stuff? After all that crap I just laid down even I lost my line of thought, so just enjoy the photograph.

No comments: