Monday, December 17, 2007

Sunrise On Morman Row

Okay at this time of the day finally getting electric back anything I had planned to say has long since left my brain. This is Mormon row in the Grand Teton National Park. It may be one of the most photographed barns anywhere. On this morning many photographers were lined up before sunrise waiting for the perfect shot. Sad part is the sun rose without much color. That didn't stop me I need all the practice I can get.


For those that look at my sites expecting to see post made in the morning you can thank mother nature for the late entry. We have been without power since yesterday morning and just got it back a couple of hours ago. We relocated to the Embers last night, and their wireless this morning was so slow that I was not going to attempt to make a post. Shane and I headed to Borders for coffee and wireless only to find out you have to pay for the wireless there, being cheap and all I said no way. Things are looking up, 5 years, two months and one day and I can retire and leave the cold behind.

No comments: