Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm Cute

Hello my name is Cappy. I got my name from the Washington Capitals, because my family is a bunch of hockey nuts. I am around two years old and have lived with the Myers family all my life. They adopted me from Molly's Place in Mechanicsburg. Stop by Molly's, there are many other pets that need adopted.

In the future you will meet my older brother Kyle, and my younger sister Alex, yes short for Alexander Ovechkin of the Capitals. Don't tell her she was named after a Russian man, she is sensitive.

Speaking of hockey our favorite time of the year is starting, hockey season. We love to watch hockey especially the Hershey Bears and Washington Capitals. And Shane's hockey season is starting, I think you will see some photographs of that also.

No comments: