Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Sparring Bucks...


These are the two bucks that I posted the last two days sparring. I thought I would give you a chance to meet them separately. If you look at the 4x4's head you will see his ears layed back. I mentioned about a larger buck showing up and these two breaking it off. When the ears layed back I must say I got a little excited thinking maybe a fight would ensue. It did not, this buck headed in the direction of the other one. The other one wanted nothing to do with him and turned to walk away, the 4x4 quickly took off after him and they ran about 30 yards before stopping. Unfortunately that was the end of it.

I hope you are not getting tired of SNP whitetails. I really enjoy watching and photographing them and that is all I have to post for now. If I am lucky I will have some elk photos in the snow very soon to post. I may even have some more whitetail photos from here in the snow in a few weeks. This blog did not start out to be a wildlife photography blog but I can see it has evolved into that. That is what I enjoy shooting the most, it is very relaxing and stress free. I will continue to post other things as they come up.

4 comments:

Sparky said...

Ienjoy looking at the deer of SNP and the elk of Pa. What ever you put on here I will look at. keep up the great job.

Ranger said...

Good pictures Brad. Don't worry about antlers dropping, Willard and I have been down there and had plenty of antlers to shoot up till the middle of January.

Jeff Sullivan said...

Brad, I'm missing SNP viewing your photos. Please keep in touch by my email address on the card. We wish to you and your family a Merry and Safe Christmas. Peace!

Woody said...

Brad,
No matter what you post, I always enjoy your blog. I will always keep coming back as well..


Merry Christmas my friend!