Thursday, December 10, 2009

More SNP Whitetail Close Ups...


Since I did the two antlerless deer close ups yesterday I figured I would go with the two buck ones today and get past them. You have seen this 4x4 and 2x2 in other post and may even see them again. It is amazing how many post I can get out of one and a partial day of shooting in the park. It also shows that I really need to get out and do some more shooting to get some fresh content on here. On the up side I have noticed a difference in the viewers coming to this site and they are nature lovers looking for photos just like these.

It is Thursday and that means visit Shane's blog for a new post.

I asked the question yesterday about a potential blogger problem. It looks like it is my home system as what I said was occurring didn't happen at work, my I-touch or my laptop. Time to upgrade at home and get something faster anyways.

6 comments:

Sparky said...

Great shots of the deer. Love your work, keep up the great job. As far as upgrading your home system, remember christmas is coming....

Brad Myers said...

Yes I know and I asked for a lens but I am sure not to get it. I will need to save for another year and then take out a loan for the rest. Santa doesn't like me any more.

sfriel said...

Hey Brad! great shots, hasn't been much to photograph up here lately. I haven't posted to my blog since our trip to Ben... I've been reading your posts and Willard's as well they are great reading. Enjoy the pics.

Oh and by the way Santa does still love you. With the down turn in the market things are a little tight.

HO! HO! HO!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

Wow, I thought I was the only one having trouble with Santa this year! We are not exchanging gifts this year but I am still hiding all of my change in a secret spot in hopes of getting enough eventually for that D90! Lense will be on the list for next year after I graduate for sure!

LOVE these shots! I am a HUGE fan of the close ups, you capture so much detail and "emotion" not to mention seeing the actual anatomy of the animal itself. I am such a fan of your work!

Jeff Sullivan said...

I hope you've got hundreds of close-ups. Keep on keeping on...
Your word verification was "leaders". How appropriate!

Heather said...

I just had to come back and check out these shots once again, LOVE THEM!