Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Of The SNP 9 Point...

This is the same 9 point buck I posted on November 16 and again on November 30 with my son. This was taken the same time as the November 16 photograph during the rut at SNP. You will see more of this buck as I also got photos of him rubbing a large tree and some good close ups of him on my second trip south. I will start posting more photos from my second trip soon and will always let you know if they were from Thanksgiving or the rut trip. A couple more weeks and the park will open back up. I can't wait to try and got some photos of the deer in the snow.

Today is Thursday and that means a new post on Shane's site (SNP whitetails). Please stop by and don't forget to comment good or bad, it is the only way he will learn.

2 comments:

Sparky said...

Nice pictures of the deer. Keep them coming. This one looks like he surprised him. Just checking in today have been out the last two days.

Peggy said...

These are really nice clean and colorful photos! What a handsome subject in a beautiful background!!