Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year...

I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy new year. This was my second full year of blogging and a few things have changed since the first year and even first part of this year. I started going more places and more often to photograph wildlife. Because of that the blog has not turned into a wildlife blog but it is the one thing I post more often. I got the chance to meet more great people by doing this and I am thankful for that.

I am not where I want to be but I have grown this year in my photography skills and my post processing skills. I also added some new equipment. My son Shane started a blog and has been more active in photographing wildlife with me. I will cherish this time we spend together and hope it continues when he becomes an adult.

The blog has grown also. I seemed to have lost a few regular viewers but since I started posting more wildlife I gained many more new viewers. All my numbers are up over last year in hit, pages viewed and time spent on the site. I want to thank everyone that has stopped by once or every day.

By the way it is Thursday so stop by Shane's site for a new post.

3 comments:

Woody said...

Have a great new year Brad. Keep up the great work with the blogs, as long as you have them up and running, I'll be back visiting...

Coy Hill said...

Wishing you & yours a great new year!

I have enjoyed your blog imensly Brad and also enjoyed meeting you in SNP. Hopefully we will get to shoot more together in the future.

Perhaps you didn't intend to become a wildlife photographer but your certainly doing a great job of it!

Heather said...

I can't tell you how much your advice and encouragement has meant to me! Living so close to the city, it is hard to find anybody interested in photographing wildlife so "meeting" you has been a real blessing. Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy new year, thank you again for everything!