Sunday, November 4, 2007

Long Night...

I took this photograph this morning just before 6:30 a.m. in front of Harrisburg City Station #1, with my Nikon D70 at ISO 320, 1/13, @ f22. Heading out for the newspaper I noticed the beautiful red sky and could not resist getting my camera from the rig. It was just a coincidence that the EMS bus returned while I was shooting.

The MICU had a long and busy night as usual. We greeted the crew as they entered the building at shift change and did not see them again until this photograph was taken. These city servants work hard and have a stressful job. Last night they responded to a fire that claimed the lives of two infants and sent a third to a burn unit. This crew transported and worked on the infant that is still alive. Good job last night men, I hope you get some rest before you need to come back tonight.

No comments: