Friday, November 16, 2007

Doorway To Color...

Last month Linda and I took a road trip through Letterkenny Army Depot. This was the first time we have driven on base since most of it was opened up to other industry and the general public. Our mission was to find deer and we did see a bunch. But we also found an area that had many box cars sitting around. They appear to have been sitting there for some time and are beginning to rust. Being a train buff I took a few shots not knowing if I would ever use them.

Now I know you all will find this hard to believe, but I see things as black and white with very few grey areas. Color is just not an option, I would have to be to open minded. But for some reason last night as I was getting an image ready for today this just looked like a grey area leading me into the unknown color. Maybe it is my open minded outlook I have as I head out to work this morning. Dang all that crap and it is not even April Fools Day.

No comments: