Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Got Nothing...

Just like this coyote having nothing to eat I have nothing this morning. I am drawing a blank on anything to say, positive anyways. Maybe I should make the post after I get home from work and am in a better mood instead of before I go to work when I am depressed and angry. On the plus side I can retire in 5 years, 2 months and 23 days, but who's counting.

This photograph was taken in July 2005 close to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. He just wondered across a field looking for something to eat. Coyotes are growing in population here in Pennsylvania also. I have a few friends that hunt them and I find it very interesting how it is done. They hunt in the dark with a red light, calling in the coyotes with the sound of small critters in distress. By listening to them I do know that I plan on learning how to make the call of a varmints in distress to call in owls and hawks. Just my luck a coyote will sneak up behind me when I am doing it and attack me.

No comments: