Friday, November 27, 2009

Hawaii Revisited...


Just as the title says I am revisiting our Hawaiian vacation again today. I mentioned a number of times that I will mix things up from time to time. Of course I also post what I have and sometimes that gets difficult. If it makes you feel any better I will be making a trip back to Elk County and the SNP in the near future so I should get some new Elk and Whitetail photographs, LOL. No they may be different, they could have snow in them and that is my plan.

The first photograph was taken from Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge. This is a place I would like to visit again, but I want to spend days here photographing the birds and enjoying the scenery. The second photograph is the Halema'uma'u Crater. It is two miles across and 400 feet deep, and believed that the lava feeding it is from two miles below. If you click on the photos they will get larger, that is the way most of my images are.

3 comments:

Woody said...

I'm jealous, makes me want to go right now.

Great photos my friend!

Elk Scenic Drive said...

Amazing photos! I have never seen water that blue!

Willard said...

Beautiful shots, Brad. I am also looking forward to seeing the photos from your recent SNP trip.

Your are correct as to the identity of that PGC officer. That was the next to last case I worked on. We were called out that night to respond to a jack-lighting incident and I mistakenly put on a John Deere cap instead of the uniform cap.