Friday, June 12, 2009

GO BEARS!! Again...


If you follow along on my blog you read the Tuesday's post and watched the video on the Hershey Bears attempt to win the Calder Cup in front of the home crowd. If you do not follow the Bears then I am sad to say we lost 3-2. The Bears are now at MTS Centre in Winnipeg, to play the Manitoba Moose in game 6 tonight. We still have a 3 games to 2 lead and hopefully will wrap things up tonight.

I mentioned that cameras were banned from the Giant Center (they do not think as much of the fans as they claim, just our money) but they do allow them into practice. On Tuesday morning Shane and I headed to the Giant Center to watch practice. We had a great time getting everyone on the team to sign Shane's playoff shirt and my card set after practice. The players were fantastic as always and we would like to thank them for taking the time to sign for us. Oh, back to the camera thing, I made the most of the time taking over 425 photos, and being able to use my 70-200 VR 2.8 lens for sports for the first time. And yes I loved it, what a great lens. The photos posted today are two of the Bears stars in the playoffs, the first is Alexander Giroux, Alex has set many scoring records this season both club and AHL records. The other tow our of our starting goalie Michal Neuvirth, Neuvy just 21 years old has started more playoff games than he did regular season games. He is the future of the Caps and in my opinion the playoffs MVP.

I usually do not post on Saturday's but tomorrow I will be making a special post, please stop by to check it out and don't forget to comment on it.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ken Conger Photography said...

Sports Illustrated will be calling for you to do freelance for them. Hope your team wins. Blue Skies.