Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mainsville Road House Fire

Sorry for the delay in posting, if you read my rantings and grumblings you are aware that I no longer post on Saturday's and Sunday's because the site hits go down on the weekends. I missed yesterdays post and am late today because we spent the weekend in Binghamton, New York attending the AHL All-Star game. Today I am revisiting the house fire on the Mainsville Road, Southampton Township Franklin County on October 28, 2007.

The top photo is not blurry because I was shaking it is like that because it was shot hand held and 1.7 seconds at f3.5. If you want to compare it to the other post for a time line it was taken at 6:32:51 or 40 seconds after the third photo down on my Shippensburg Fire Department Blog Spot site http://shippensburgfiredepartment.blogspot.com/2007/10/early-morning-job.html other information and photos can also be found at http://bradleymyersphotography.blogspot.com/2007/10/send-box.html If I missed anything or typed something wrong then oops, I am trying to get off to work.

No comments: