Monday, August 2, 2010

Barn Swallows...


I mentioned last week that we took a short trip to the beach with a couple of stops mixed in to scout out some areas. These Barn Swallows come from our visit to Bombay Hook, Delaware. After taking the photographs a couple of people pointed out that we have barn swallows in Pa. also and that is true. But seeing them and photographing them in Pa. is something that I have never done. I guess I just have not been at the right place at the right time or I am not searching hard enough. Like everything photographed at mid day this time of year the sun was high creating bad lighting and not the best of times for shooting. But then again I am no professional and at this stage of my life just consider myself a picture taker or fun.

1 comment:

Sparky said...

I really like the second photo.