Monday, October 5, 2009

Eisenhower World War II Weekend...


On Sunday September 20TH Shane and I traveled to the Eisenhower farm in Gettysburg for their World War II weekend. Like always we had a great time learning about the weapons and expanding our knowledge on WW II. The reanactors are great, they are more than willing to share their knowledge and help out the visitors. This was the first time we attended this event but it will be on the calendar for years to come. We now must wait until January for our next trip like this and we can't wait.

I said last week I would give the people that do not enjoy wildlife a break and post something else, well there you have it. I know the few people that knew I was taking a trip last week to northern Pennsylvania to photograph the Elk rut would be checking to see what I am posting from the trip, they will start on Tuesday. For those of you that didn't know, (I don't post it on here since my family is at home when I am gone) I spent five days last week in Benezette photographing the Elk rut. It was a fantastic time filled with Elk, fresh air, beautiful scenery and great people. All those combined add up to two weeks next year if I am not out west.

No comments: