Monday, October 19, 2009

Dover Nationwide Race...



Last month I took a day off work so my family and I could go to Dover, Delaware for the Nationwide Dover 200 race. We always have fun but we may never go again. It seems every time we go to Dover it rains and this race was no different. They did get the race in but it drizzled the last 25 or so laps and was pouring by the time we got out of the parking lot.

The top photo shows the four cars that dominated most of the race, #29 Clint Boyer, #18 Kyle Busch, #88 Brad Keselowski and #11 Mike Bliss. The second photograph shows Clint Boyer doing burn outs at the start finish line after winning the race. The last photo is of my best friend and son Shane and a self portrait. This was the first photograph I got of Shane since he got his braces a couple of months ago. He went with Miami Dolphins colors of teal and orange. Back to Elk photos in the morning.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

I like the glasses in the picture. So cool.

Heather said...

I was stationed at Dover Air Force Base and spent a lot of time volunteering at those races. Bet you had a blast! Love the pic of your sun, the reflection in his glasses is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Adda boy Shane! Go Fins!

TJ