Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We Are Home Now...

After a 16 day vacation my family and I are home now. I never mentioned the location of our vacation and I won't know but I will leave you with this photograph taken hours before leaving for home and a few hints from it. That is Linda and Shane sitting in the sand close to a monk seal, in the distance is Diamond Head Crater. Yes they were both sad to leave and I think they could have stayed there the rest of their lives.

More on the vacation later. I was surprised to see post on here when I got home. I uploaded and did scheduled post before we left. The first few days we had online access and by the time I could check my sites in the afternoon on my Itouch the post were never present. I manually posted them and assumed that for eight or nine days there would be not post. Much to my surprise they were all accounted for when I got home. Along with the numerous projects and appointments I have over the next two weeks I will make it around to all the other blogs and sites I frequent and do some catching up. It is good to be home and it sucks to be home.

6 comments:

Woody said...

Welcome home my friend. I know where you were from your photo but I'll keep it hush hush.

Glad to have you back...

poefusion said...

Good morning Bradley~ Welcome home. I'm sure it will be hard to get into routine after such a nice vacation.

Thanks for your visit to my blog. Greatly appreciated. I would be interested in what more you find out about Skype before I download it.

Wonderful photo. Looking forward to more photos. Have a great day.

Caroline Gill said...

I love the seal picture. I found your blog via Poefusion. We have just returned to Wales, UK from Scotland where we saw very tame harbour seals and a (very wild, natural) dolphin. We also saw an osprey; these birds are rare in UK!

Sparky said...

Welcome home. Sounds like you all had a good time. Yes it is hard to come back home, but it is also nice to be back. Just think retirement is right around the corner. I know where you were so I won't comment, but I'm looking forward to the pictures you took out there.

Anonymous said...

Folk's welcome home,
Brad I read your comments.You'd miss the hockey,baseball,trip to much.

Dale Jr. (Wally) said...

Sorry Brad,
I forgot to put my name in there