Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our First Luau...

Since no one came out and said it yesterday, we spent our vacation in Hawaii. We landed on the island of O'ahu and spent the week there seeing most of the island and going to our first Luau. On July 4TH we boarded a cruise ship and cruised the other islands making numerous stops for more adventures. I will elaborate more on the trip as photos are posted including my personal observations of Hawaii. Yesterday's photo was taken at Sand Island beach on the island of O'ahu. We climbed the Diamond Head Crater seen in the distance but more on that later also.

5 comments:

poefusion said...

Looking forward to more on your vacation. I love this picture. It's great. I'm curious did you see the LOST set? Hope all is well.

Sparky said...

Looking forward to the pictures of your trip.

Unknown said...

Nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live there!!

Ivar Østtun said...

Thank you for your comment on my buck. YES I would love to go to Yellowstone. And many other places around the world. Norway is to small and dull ;-)
Always exciting to visit other places.

Haney said...

Self Portrait?